Tuesday 9 June 2020

'A prestigious university with talented lecturers in a fascinating destination'

Alper Uzun, who studied at the Trakya University in Turkey, chose BME as a location of his master studies. In Budapest, he loves not only the historical background, but also the view from the Gellert hill.  But you have to perform, no easy grades, he adds. Interview. 

'I have heard a lot about Budapest from my friends came here for their Erasmus semesters. I knew that it is a fascinating city with lots of possibilities for culture and fun.  However, it is really different to experience something from first hand and I was also afraid of what was waiting for me since I was in a different country with its different language. I was so lucky, due to my Hungarian mentor Balazs Bokor was there to pick me up from the airport, and he showed me around the city. When I was on top of the Gellert hill for the first time, I was truly impressed! I felt suddenly so excited to spend two full years in this city.' More

No comments:

Post a Comment