Tuesday 2 June 2020

'When I'll return to my country, I would like to implement the research tradition, scientific knowledge, and skills I gained at BME'

 After his bachelors made in Turkey, Yahya Kara graduated on BME as an MSc mechanical engineer.  He pursued his studies on PhD level, at the Department of Polymer Technology. Interview about education quality, Budapest life, and his experiences as an international student.

'Both in MSc and PhD studies, I was able to enhance my skills with engineering courses taught by distinguished professors in the field. Balancing practical implementation and theory-based education is the key to improve the skills of engineering candidates. BME professors provide valuable learning tools that meet the highest standards in teaching a blend of laboratory, workshop, and lecture. Besides, students can take active participation in the research projects no matter the level of study. Up to now, I had the chance to participate actively in various domestic and international research projects with a multidisciplinary working group. As an MSc alumnus and current PhD fellow, I can say the candidate can either contribute high quality and internationally recognizable science work by using research infrastructures in BME.' More

No comments:

Post a Comment