Monday 28 September 2020

’It is an honour, that the students apperciate my work’

Ágnes Urbin, assistant lecturer of BME Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of MOGI (Mechatronics, Optics and Mechanical Engineering Informatics) was given the ’Excellent Lecturer of BME’ prize. This decision was made by EHK (Students’ Union of BME). Interview.

You gained the ’Excellent Lecturer of BME’ prize. How did you take this honour?

It surprised me. It was just a few weeks ago, that I received an email from the students’ union of BME, informing about the prize. I felt delighted and pleased that I got the award based on the students’ assessment of lecturers. However, I did not expect it.

The reason could be, perhaps, that I handle students as equal partners. This prize is, although, not only my honour. I give lab courses, where it is much easier to connect and get feedback. It is less rewarding to speak for an hour and a half in front of hundreds of people. More

No comments:

Post a Comment