Friday 4 September 2020

'My objective is to do something really relevant for science, having an impact on people's life'

 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'- says the proverb. Giuesppe Habib attained an Italian top university in Rome, but, because he was mesmerised by Budapest, did his Erasmus scolarship and PhD at BME Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Later, he returned to Hungary as a researcher, and today works as a senior lecturer at the Department of Applied Mechanics of the faculty. Interview.  

You graduated as a mechanical engineer at the La Sapienza University of Rome in 2008. Why did you choose Mechanical Engineering?

Since when I was in high school, I was fascinated by the possibility of predicting the dynamics of physical objects by using mathematics. This made me love physics and in particular mechanics. When I had to choose which university to go to, I was undecided between mechanical engineering and physics, what I knew is that I wanted to deal with mechanics. In the end, I chose mechanical engineering because it gives more job opportunities. More

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing the information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!!
    https://indusdesignworks.com/structural-engineering.php
    Freelance structural engineering job

    ReplyDelete